£60,000 - £75,000
7 months ago
This is one of the most exciting parts of the market yet many companies don’t know how to yet use AI with marketing, this company has a purpose built fully functional artificial intelligence marketing analytics tech that solves the question do you use AI. This isn’t just an AI bolt on to an old marketing CRM but is instead a tool built from the ground up with 3 years R&D and millions in investment behind it.
They’ve recently moved to the UK and this is an exclusive chance to join them as they scale out rapidly over the next 12 months, giving you the opportunity to be vital in that growth and sell an exciting proposition to a fresh market ready to buy.
They’re coming off the back of winning multiple bluechip retailers – it’s an incredibly exciting time to join this start up!
- It’s an enterprise sales role breaking into the UK’s largest retailers, fashion, travel and ecommerce clients
- Pitch to and deal with c’level clients, managing a complex sales process (although it’s typically no longer than 3 months) including internal procurement and legal teams
- Work with marketing team to generate and keep up a consistent pipeline
- Manage 100k minimum deal sizes from start to finish, typically dealing with 100-800k deals after the initial meeting has been booked
- Persistence and drive to smash an 1m new business target
- Work closely with the rest of the UK office helping with strategy and mentoring junior members of the team, it’s a small team so you will be vital to it’s success
- You must have UK market experience selling marketing SaaS technology into fashion, travel, ecommerce or retail in a full 360 role
- Ideally between 3-6 years experience in the SaaS industry with a minimum of 1-2 in marketing tech
- You must have closed a number of 100k+ deals into UK fashion, travel, ecommerce or retail
- A proven track record of overachieving against a revenue target of more than 600k minimum, ideally closer to 1m in new business
- A good understanding of CRM, Marketing Automation or other complex marketing suites
- Also a big interest in marketing and AI
- A strong sales methodology (i.e. challenger or Meddic) but also the willingness to learn new methods
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753 / [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Swaran Sandhu.