2 months ago
Sphere has been built around hiring and retaining brilliant people and we combine an ambitious environment with incredible personalised training, bespoke career development plans and an enviable list of customers.
Creating an environment that harbours fun and friendship is an important part of how we work and has contributed to the successes and rapid growth we’ve experienced.
Senior Business Managers play a critical role in our business. Delivering a significant revenue performance whilst providing account directorship to some of Sphere’s highest spending and most important customers, Senior Business Managers also provide sales leadership to consultants and senior consultants whilst providing invaluable market insight and plans for the expansion of our business to the senior management team.
Developing Your Business: You as a recruiter
- Win new business from strategically important clients for yourself, your team and other teams across Sphere in the UK and Internationally
- Develop and lead key accounts across our business
- Pitching Sphere’s various services and teams to new and existing clients
- Developing and “owning” senior level industry contacts who you can leverage as personal “brand ambassadors”
- Own a senior network of contacts who you can leverage for future business and industry insight
Knowing your market
- Be present at events in the UK and Internationally
- Contribute to Sphere’s marketing efforts in areas like holding events and generating compelling and insightful content
Managing the recruitment process
- Working on the right business, with the right clients, for the right fee – use the “Sphereway” philosophy to finding good business
- Work on planned recruitment assignments, a number of which are retained and exclusive.
Developing Sphere : You and your team
- Set an example to others. Live our values and help instil these in everyone around you
- Be positive and be a positive influence on those around you. Internally and externally.
- Take responsibility for yourself and those around you
- Proactively drive and lead new and existing initiatives within your team and across the business
- Work hard to make sure that Sphere is a business which is consistent and delivers a consistent experience for it’s customers.
- Work for your team – our teams will always have goals, plans and an ambition to work in a certain way to achieve certain results. It takes a collective effort to achieve greatness. A big part of your success will be about consistently doing the simple yet extremely important tasks that make teams work, give customers outstanding experience and you, your team and our business great results
- Play a leading role, mentoring and developing consultants, senior consultants and executive consultants.
Developing yourself: You and yourself
- Manage your time and build your week around important tasks that will deliver results.
- Always work with purpose and “the end in mind” – know the results that you want from every part of your job – they are all important.
- In control of your career and it’s direction with an understanding of what you want to do next and how to achieve this.
- Entirely consistent in how you approach the work you do.
- Be analytical and review, measure and work on your development
- Have a plan in place, something to drive to and a reason for striving to achieve your very best.
- Set your own agenda, drive your own career and manage upwards – set the agenda with your boss
- A proven track record in recruitment, displaying clear examples of outstanding and consistent fee earning
- A proven record of developing client relationships and growing a candidate network and key accounts
- Able to deal with senior stakeholders internally and externally with credibility
- Demonstrable leadership qualities
- Outstanding sector knowledge, experience and contacts
- Great commercial acumen, an inquisitive nature and able to “find a way” to get results
- A positive, can do mindset and a supremely strong work ethic
- An ambitious nature and a desire to build a great career and progress and develop!
- Excellent commission scheme
- Quarterly pay reviews
- Dedicated training and development programme
- Company phone
- Pension scheme
- Beer, cider and prosecco fridge and early finishes on a Friday
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly incentives, lunch club, breakfast club, CEO lunches
- Opportunities for involvement in clubs & societies – football, yoga, running etc.
- Charity and wellbeing initiatives
- £200K Club (Company Holiday, this year we’re in Ibiza!)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Talent Acquisition – Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox