6 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Conversion Optimisation Manager to join a fast-growing digital agency based in London. You will be responsible for managing and delivering insights on key client accounts and assisting the account team with day-to-day client communications
- Build strong working relationships to ensure client retention and effective cross-department communication.
- Have the opportunity to work with the wider team to develop the service offering.
- Work closely with the conversion team and account managers
- Own key CRO accounts including but not limited to strategy, integrated marketing support and monthly deliverables.
- Manage CRO budgets
- Monitor campaign performance and use analytics to identify additional areas of opportunity.
- Foster strong relationships.
- Stay up to date with industry best practice.
- Contribute to pitch presentations.
- Educated to degree level
- Usability and UX background
- Experience with analysis/ testing tools e.g. Heat maps, on-site surveys, remote user testing, split / multi-variete testing.
- Tech savvy
- High proficiency with Excel and Powerpoint.
- Extensive knowledge in managing CRO activity and delivering strong performance results.
- Experience of using analytics tools such as Google Analytics / Google Omniture.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Executive Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Laura Mann.