3 months ago
A creative agency in Central London, with an emphasis on creating social and video content. These guys are bringing the gap between social trends and branding, taking a deep-dive into our online obsessions.
This is an exciting new opportunity for a senior creative to join a company that is looking to push creativity across their client’s social channels. You will need to be confident in both art direction and execution of final designs using photography, After Effects, and the Adobe Creative suite.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to join an established team with a brilliant reputation in the creative space, get applying!
- You are passionate about social media
- You will work closely with smaller brands to re-brand their creative channels
- You will support a junior designer
- You are confident taking broad concepts and turning them into engaging and effective creative across video and social
- Respond to client’s briefs, working in an agile environment
- As the Creative/Digital Designer, you are confident in art direction and execution. The successful candidate must be confident in both design and idea generation, using video, After Effects and the Adobe Creative suite.
- You are confident using the Adobe Creative Suite and After Effects
- You will be responsible for coming up with engaging ideas that stand out from the crowd and delivery against client objectives
- Confident in film, photography, motion graphics, digital design and more!
- Support and guide junior members of the design team
- An entrepreneurial spirit! This is a fast-paced environment, that needs a mindset of someone who can work in an adaptable role
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 764 2982 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/amy-wright