8 months ago
These guys are creative, innovative retail outfit with huge expansion plans, a fun, diverse workforce and one of the most impressive office spaces in London.
Reporting to the Innovation Squad Lead, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to achieve great results and drive CRM strategy. You will be able to make a big impact from day one, delivering world class multichannel CRM programs whilst also being a key member of squad at the forefront of the transformation from waterfall to agile ways of working.
- Develop a multi-touchpoint, multi-channel communications strategy across emails, SMS and push notifications
- Own campaigns from end to end: Manage targeting and segmentation, messaging, content and design, planning, localization, translation, build, execution and reporting
- Work with analytics to deep dive into customer, campaign and channel data, identifying opportunities to target new customer segments to drive a desired behaviour and to inform and evolve the direction of the CRM strategy.
- Better understand where the biggest opportunities to drive and improve KPI’s
- Deliver a test and learn strategy to optimise the comms effectiveness; feeding all insights gained from the results analysis back in to create a continuous process of testing and refinement
- Write up proposals, testing roadmaps and campaign reviews
- Deliver consistent channel growth and performance improvements against key metrics across a range of campaigns and across 13 regions
- Drive ongoing operational efficiencies through process optimization, automation, and repeatable business rules.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – Marketing
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here