£60,000 - £90,000
about 1 month ago
My client is the absolute industry leader in their field. Founded only 11 years ago, they’ve grown to massively globally with offices all over the globe. Working with some of the worlds biggest and best brands they have established themselves as market leader with their intelligent tech which allows companies to personalise their consumers marketing experiences.
They are rapidly growing across the UK and Europe, and looking to add passionate and enthusiastic people to the Customer Success team who have a desire to give the best possible experience for their portfolio of enterprise brands. You will be working on 15-20 brands across Europe focusing mainly on the UK and some regions in Europe and Scandinavia.
With an amazing amount of benefits, training options and clear progression plan, this is really a great opportunity to join a growing business with an amazing class door to justify their fantastic culture.
As a Senior Client Success Manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio the companies biggest and best clients, across multiple industries on their digital experiences.
- Work with clients on digital engagement on the platform and personally manage renewals and upsells.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Work with the wider Customer Success team to support more junior members and share knowledge.
- Manage client strategy and support across the platform, to ensure they are using it to its full capability.
- Meet clients on site as much as possible across Europe and the UK
- Work directly with the head of Customer Success as one of the most senior members of the team.
- You will have at least 4 years’ experience either in a Customer Success or Account Management with clients in the Marketing Tech/SaaS space.
- You will have worked with Tier 1 Enterprise brands previously
- You will ideally have experience analysing data or working with Adobe/Google Analytics or in AB testing.
- You will have experience managing enterprise clients.
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have a knowledge of digital or affiliate marketing and eCommerce.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You will ideally have a second language.
- Health Insurance
- Lunch allowance
- Profit share scheme.
- Completely flexible working hours
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox