3 days ago
I am currently looking for a Senior Data and Insights Manager to join a global communications agency based in central London. You will be driving insights for earned media campaigns, web analytics and social listening with one of the biggest names in sports fashion! This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fun, dynamic, ambitious and growing team within a large agency.
- You will be responsible for directing and shaping the way they measure and examine data from multiple dispatch sources, with the ability to assess and report real insights that provide a competitive advantage to their clients.
- You will be responsible for understanding holistic data and insights offer and translating this into useful product suite for your sectors.
- Lead on multiple client briefs from a premier fashion and sports brand.
- Supporting clients in the best way to use data for insights or measurements. Showcasing the impact of PR and social.
- Use data from sources including Adobe Omnniture, Brandwatch, Meltwater, Kantar Media and more.
- You will be someone who can interpret data and sport trends.
- You will be able to explain technical issuers with clarity in a way people understand.
- Have experience with social media monitoring tools, web analytics tools or other relevant platforms.
- Have a passion and knowledge of mobile, web, social media marketing and analytics.
- Demonstrate a solid grasp of statistics.
- Experience using social and digital media.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Marketing
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Laura Mann.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox