£45,000 - £55,000
5 days ago
The Analytics team are currently supporting one of the largest PR and Communications agency’s globally with the recruitment of a Data and Insights Manager for their Retail, Leisure and Sports clients. As a Senior Data and Insights Manager you will be responsible for directing and shaping the way they measure and examine data from multiple disparate sources, with the ability to assess and report real insight that provide a competitive advantage for their clients.
- Lead on multiple client briefs from a premier fashion and sport brand, supporting clients in the best way to use data for insights or measurement to showcase the impact of PR and social on the bottom line
- Manage and deliver reporting with the support of junior staff across the client portfolio, using data from sources including Adobe Omniture, Brandwatch, Meltwater, Kantar Media and more
- Work closely with the Director of Data and Insights on the continued development of clients and service offerings throughout the business
- Work with colleagues to develop proprietary tools in your sector, or across multiple sectors
- Proactively identify new opportunities in your sector, and provide insight and direction in all new business opportunities
- You will need to be inquisitive, be able to interpret data and spot trends
- Can explain technical issues with clarity in a way people will understand
- Experienced with social media monitoring tools and web analytics tools
- Deep passion for knowledge of mobile, web, social media marketing and analytics
- Demonstrate a solid grasp of statistics and be comfortable with analytical techniques.
- Inspire and mentor junior team members and those to develop greater expertise within the team
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us NOW!
0203 869 2041 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox