6 months ago
One of Europe’s most interesting tech start-ups is seeking a Senior Data Engineer to join their growing analytics team in Berlin. This successful start-up that is passionate about improving urban mobility on a global level and are looking for talented tech professional to join them on this journey.
- As part of the analytics team, you will play a key role in building a scalable foundation for a data-driven organization.
- You will be managing and optimizing their streaming-based data pipelines in a cloud-based environment to enable efficient and reliable utilization of data.
- You’ll be also driving topics like monitoring and testing to ensure data integrity and quality across all databases and data-applications.
- In addition to managing the existing data infrastructure, you’ll be collaborating with the data analysts and backend engineers to find new ways to leverage their data and help bring those new ideas into production.
- You’ll be applying your knowledge to extend their data pipelines, build interfaces for data consumption by internal applications and tools and help the analytics team to build and ship models that can be used for more timely and accurate data-driven predictions.
- Passionate about building, deploying and maintaining robust and scalable data infrastructures
- Have a deep understanding of ETL processes and data warehouse design
- 3+ years of experience of working with deployment and optimization of data pipelines and databases in cloud environments
- Know your way around the AWS ecosystem and have deep knowledge of event-based infrastructures and real-time stream processing with platforms/services such as Kafka or AWS Kinesis
- Familiar with solving data extraction and processing related challenges in some programming language, such as Python or Java and are fluent in SQL
- Experience in statistical analysis, predictive modeling and machine learning-based data products especially from the deployment, automation and maintenance perspectives are considered a big plus – but not essential.
By joining this business, you will become part of a highly skilled team which is growing at pace and will have the opportunity to influence technical decisions and shape their engineering culture!
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2051 | [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Kate Turner.