3 months ago
A global giant in telecoms and mobile are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join the larger 5 analytics teams, totalling c.50 people, as part of continuous growth and ambition.
Already a highly respected and heavily invested team, the aim is to drive even more machine learning and NLP projects going in to 2019.
This team have really transformed the business as a true pioneer for machine learning and data science within the industry, creating never-before-tried capabilities with astounding long-term potential.
- To help lead data science capability and development as the business continues to invest
- To work on advanced algorithm development and machine learning projects across the business
- To look at tariff recommender and computational calculations projects
- Optimisation and network development
- Relaying your development and analysis back to the business when needed
- Deep dive analysis for millions of customers in the form of structured and unstructured data
- To challenge the business with demonstrable solutions to business problems via machine learning and NLP projects
- Msc or PhD in Mathematics, Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics or Engineering
- Demonstrable experience in a Machine Learning / Data Science role
- Experience of applying advanced statistical models and ML algorithms for complex problem solving
- Python, Hadoop or other relevant tools
- An interest to be involved in new product development
- A natural affinity for data science is expected; Kaggle competitions, outside of work projects
- Passionate about detail and solving problems – inquisitive nature
- A desire to drive and learn new technologies
- Ready to take on any challenge – supervised or unsupervised
- A team player and an ability to hold conversations with different teams when needed
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2048 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here