£50,000 - £60,000 DOE
10 months ago
My client, and leading and award winning marketing agency in Central London is looking for a talented Senior developer who has a strong and accomplished .NET background, to join a talented team (5) of brilliantly capable developers. The agency is a mid-sized agency who have a very balanced environment, expectational work – life routine and low retention. This role is to replace someone who has been there for over 5 years.
As well as having a proven track record in .Net development you will also have experience of the LAMP stack and other languages as well as the ability and desire to mentor and manage junior team members.
The Senior Developer will have scope to really progress their carrer here in the coming months, year, to eventually have a role that will encompass a 50-50 split in terms of mentoring and management versus hands on coding and BAU tasks. As senior .Net developer you will be responsible for helping to deliver a number of exceptional, cutting edge projects and some awesome web development solutions across a wide variety of big brand clients. You will also be responsible for leading development of their own digital assets in house too. As Senior Developer you must have a track record of delivering high performance, error free, efficient solutions in a timely manner and on budget.
As a Senior Developer you will have responsibility working across the .NET tech stacks. The client also has pne or two LAMP clients, so any experience here is beneficial. You will be happy to role up your sleeves from a hands on coding perspective, and must therefore be fully proficient with online technologies and coding best practice.
Communication and collaboration are key in this role. You must be able to confidently advise and consult with non-technical people on technical issues and proposals.
This senior developer role sits within a busy, diverse and multi-disciplinary team of designers, developers, project managers and content folks who are all ideas generators, who all have a voice and who all work together exceptionally well.
- Code brilliantly in ASP.Net and C#
- Work closely with the product development teams (designers, product/project managers, etc…) as well as clients to deliver solutions in a flexible working environment
- Have exceptions attention to detail and quality checking
- Help the Project Managers to ensure projects run on time
- Product development of .NET based solution
In order to be successful in the Senior Developer role you should have the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience developing responsive websites for good brands
- Solid development experience with C# ASP.NET MVC and WebForms
- Commercial Umbraco experience
- Solid working knowledge of LAMP
- Good exposure to other CMSs such as Drupal, WordPress and Kentico
- A great understanding of OOP
- Experience working with GIT / SVN source control
- MS-SQL and MySQL
In addition, it’d be beneficial if you had some of the following skills:
- JS frameworks such as AngularJS, Bootstrap
- Awareness of building APIs
- Proficient with web services (REST/SOAP)
- Experience of developing in native mobile Apps or a desire to learn them.. we do a lot of knowledge share!
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please send me your cv to [email protected]
Applications will be reviewed in the order within which they were received.
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.