City of London, London
£25000 - £27500 per annum
8 days ago
The company is part of the highly creative and multi award-winning partnership which exists to transform the fortunes of their clients. It is a top 20 media agency, privately owned, with a team of 70 people, billings of £70m in 2017 and ambitious targets for further growth. Their clients include major clients in retail, media, fashion, education and entertainment.
The agency is a full service, creative agency of 70, meaning you get an exposure to media, digital, creative, PR, CRM, data and content teams.
All of this comes with a fantastic benefits package with 25 days holiday with a day off before a bank holiday, educational group talks on Friday mornings, annual company trips, and a close knit team.
Please note this role requires Paid Social Experience, but allows you to train and work across Social Search and display across retail and education clients the agency is proud to service.
* Day-to-day management, reporting and optimisation of large clients
* Develop excellent working relationship with clients
* Produce detailed analysis of regular and bespoke clients reports using engine and conversion data
* Campaign integration with other disciplines including natural search, affiliates, PPC, broadcast and traditional media.
* Management of tracking, trafficking and bid management through appropriate tools (e.g. Facebook, Doubleclick, Kenshoo, Marin, etc.).
* Responsible for running paid social campaigns, hitting targets and improving performance
* Establish and develop paid social best practices for campaign management
* Some experience in Paid Social marketing
* Fluency in both written and spoken English
* Some knowledge of Paid Social campaign tools and platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat and 3rd party tracking
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox