£40,000 - £50,000
8 months ago
A leading retailer is looking for a Senior Digital Analyst for their London office as they look to quickly expand their international brand. This role will be very important as you will act as the lead data analyst in the team. The role is part of a growing set-up so you’ll be working in an environment which is flexible, adaptable and autonomous. You’ll be able to set your own day plans and work with or without supervision as you help to build the brand and customer acquisition strategy.
- Analyse web traffic and website data as well as perform high level customer analysis through digital channels
- Analyse the customer journey from awareness to acquisition and identify key segments to personalise every customer interaction
- Understand key drivers in site performance and look at ways of improvement
- Manage all A/B testing and communicate the results back to the business
- Analyse customer insights from multiple data sources and be able to create a customer story from each piece of analysis
- Play a key role in all analytical solutions. Help to scope and add valuable insight and data analytics from start to finish
- Present analytical results and analysis interpretation to your peers and stakeholders when needed
- Be prepared to think of creative ways of working with your analysis; try new things, adopt a variety of different methods to enhance your own development
- Degree in a numeric discipline
- Demonstrable experience in a digital role analysing large amounts of web data
- Demonstrable experience SQL in a commercial setting
- R or Python is good to have but not essential – any coding languages are useful
- Experience with web tools; Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc
- Experience in A/B testing and optimisation
- Experience with any other Big Data technologies is advantageous
- Passionate about detail and solving problems – inquisitive nature
- Ready to take on any challenge – supervised or unsupervised
- Enthusiastic to work for one of the most sophisticated analytics set-ups in Europe!!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2048 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here