£40,000 - £46,000
16 days ago
Our client is the world’s leading content agency, working in 27 languages across 80 countries. Their mission is to deepen the relationship between brand and consumer through quality content and strategic thinking. As the Senior Digital Analyst, you will focus on digital content performance across all relevant clients and channels. You will provide on-going analytics support across the business, specifically providing strategic and tactical insights, robust measurement strategies, proof of effectiveness and optimisation of content.
- Building and updating dashboards using email and web and social data
- Use Tableau to design and build meaningful dashboards
- Using Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics to generate insight reports that meet our clients’ needs and demonstrate the effectiveness of content
- Work with internal teams to implement robust measurement solutions
- Gather and interpret relevant data and transform it into actionable insights to meet project needs
- Present complex data in a simple and interesting way to colleagues who aren’t as familiar with data and analytics as you
- Use our social listening tool, Crimson Hexagon, to produce sector, brand and content level insights
- Create and deliver face-to-face internal and client presentations of your strategies and findings – your work must deliver inspiring and actionable insights (rooted in robust data, analysis and measurement) and maintain high standards of presentation and innovative ways of delivering insight
- Conduct segment analysis and implement test and learn programmes where appropriate to inform the strategic and creative direction of each account.
- Manage and mentor the Junior Analyst
- Degree with some sort of scientific or analytical involvement
- You must have an analytical drive to enable you to produce innovative analysis of performance data
- In-depth knowledge of digital media analytics (including social), measurement, methodologies and industry standards
- Knowledge of e-marketing best practice from design and subject line testing to delivery methodology
- Good knowledge and experience of Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Experience using Tableau and SQL preferable but not essential
- Proactive and able to work independently
- You must have excellent client facing skills and be a confident and articulate presenter, you will also have experience of managing and influencing senior stakeholder relationships
- You must be able to work on your own initiative as well as contributing to the broader Planning team. You must have excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us NOW!
0203 869 2041 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox