Competitive Day Rate
12 months ago
My client is a leading digital publisher that are rapidly expanding their digital presence in online news. Through the rapid expansion of their analytics division they are looking to hire marketing analysts to sit in their centralised brand team.
- Manage the operational delivery, quality and integrity of Digital Analytics in line with agreed roadmap of planned and ad hoc briefs
- Participate in regular updates on progress on current briefs so as to engage the business teams with the analysis as it progresses
- Work with the AIA Business Partners to prioritise incoming briefs, estimate resources and manage the allocation of work across the team
- Provide analyses of digital (web and social) data in support of business projects or ad hoc briefs
- Be available to prioritise the delivery of high priority, fast turnaround briefs from stakeholders
- Communicate high quality digital and social insights effectively ensuring broad dissemination across the business and providing actionable insights and recommendations
- Contribute to business led proposition development and other projects providing subject matter expertise around digital analytics capability current and potential
- Collaborate with other AIA teams to provide a ‘joined up’ insights and analytics response to briefs
- Develop strong and trusting relationships with stakeholders
- Develop the capability of the digital teams ensuring analysts have exposure to business operations so as to better support and challenge business decision making
- Manage the delivered quality and integrity of analytics outputs of the digital analytics team
- Manage an associated budget
- Be the AIA subject matter expert for digital analytics (web and social) for the team and wider stakeholders
- Deliver innovation in digital (web and social) analytics to drive transformation in applications, products and services
- Demonstrable management or team leader experience (will be managing two junior analysts)
- Proven track record of delivering and presenting commercially beneficial insights and analyses to large businesses.
- High levels of logical thinking and problem solving skills, ability to draw meaningful conclusions from disparate and incomplete sources.
- Numerically brilliant with expert understanding of analytics processes using any media/channel
- Technologically literate with in-depth experience of any web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics/Omniture/Google Analytics/Sprinklr/Brandwatch etc) and data-visualisation tools (Tableau/Qlikview/Microstrategy etc.)
- Able to understand complex business questions and to be able to frame the right analytical question
- Exceptional analytics expertise across spectrum of methods and including demonstrable ability to identify and exploit consumer behavioural drivers
- Substantial experience of setting up and analysing social insights, specifically experience of wide social media listening across the web
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, VB and SQL /Powerpoint/Prezzi/other presentation tools
- Strong communication skills - growing effectiveness and versatility in oral presentation as well as solid business writing skills: written, visual and verbal
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones – Contract Marketing Consultant
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]