£350 - £400 per day
19 days ago
Senior Digital Designer
Contract - 5 months
London -Zone 1
Start - As soon as possible
A brilliant agency client of ours is looking for a Freelance Senior Digital Designer to start asap… within a week. Candidates love it here. The business treats people brilliantly, and provides and excellent environment for creativity and collaboration. This business is iconic, innovative and produces amazing work that is seen by, and influences, millions of people across the globe!
The client needs a Strong senior Digital Designer add expertise to an existing team and alleviate some pinch points in work load as they enter their busiest period - the second half of the year. You will have the lead on the design of this clients continually evolving, consumer focused website. You will have responsibility for the look and feel of that site based on brand guidelines. You will be responsible for creating brilliant user experience and concepting new features to the site. You will work really closely with a brilliant development team, as well as the wider marketing division of this brilliant business. You will also be asked to turn your hand to other design requests when they come in. To be successful in this Senior Digital Design role you must have the following skills
- Strong Digital Designer - a proven track record and an on line portfolio of brilliant work.
- Cross Browser and cross platform expertise.
- A proven track record of developing new user-facing features
- Working with brilliant consistency of modules and UI Interactions
- Working with 3rd parties
- Client facing is a must, good English language articulate - happy to present your work to partners/clients when required, attend meetings with Lead producer and Business Lead.
- Assis the development team with front end elements where necessary
- Excellent understanding of UI design, digital creative for campaigns, UX principles
- Passionate about design
- An excellent communicator
- Experience in responsive web design
- An interest in user experience for web, mobile and learning new techniques.
- A team player!
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact send me your cv and portfolio A portfolio of work covering a range of digital assets must be submitted with your application. Applications will be reviewed in the order within which they were received.
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox