New York City
$80,000 - $100,000 + Bonus
6 days ago
This company has 4 offices across Germany, London and New York and have generated £3BILLION in revenue for their clients. They create cutting edge Ecommerce Technology for world famous retailers globally. Paid Search is at the centre of their technology and they are seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to take lead on client projects globally and help grow the New York office. They offer excellent internal and external training and regular appraisals. You will also get the opportunity to work across there partner offices in Germany and London with flights and accommodation provided.
- You are responsible for the strategic set-up and coordination of your team and ensure that your projects meet their strategic and financial goals
- Develop and refine the department strategy and processes in close collaboration with other Digital teams
- Forecast and grow strategy for your clients
- Participate in recruitment for the SEM team
- You not only lead, but also grow, motivate, and mentor your team
- Undertake appraisals and progress reviews for the team
- You have experience leading a team, ideally in an agency
- You have a proven track record of running successful paid search campaigns
- You are a strong and encouraging leader who knows how to motivate a team to achieve defined goals
- You have a hands-on mentality, are motivated to drive a growing company’s performance and have the ability to build relationships with clients
- You bring excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills, as well as prior experience with developing budgets and controlling KPIs
- Excellent English language skills and ideally German however this is only advantageous
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
020 3763 9756 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search forAnton Greig.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox