8 days ago
Senior E-commerce Manager (Italy)
Globally renowned tech company! – Milan (relocation offered)
We have a fantastic opening for an experienced Senior E-commerce Manager to join a famous international tech company. They are known for their iconic and pioneering designs and are in the process of an exciting e-commerce transformation. They have earmarked £300 million to drive this over the next 3 years.
The Senior E-commerce Manager will direct the digital and direct marketing strategy for Italy and lead a team of 3 to ensure that digital sales become the leading revenue source for the region. This role is based in Milan. Professional proficiency in both English and Italian is required.
- Full accountability for online revenue and associated tools and instruments
- Create and direct the digital & direct strategy
- Responsibility for all financial goals and objectives
- Lead the digital planning for new product launches
- Manage a team of 3
- Collaborate with global teams and build a road map to future proof their e-commerce strategy
- Proven e-commerce success ideally from a pure play organisation or where digital is the key revenue strand.
- Experience leading and growing online revenues and disrupting the status quo.
- Strong with hands on application and delivery.
- A proactive and solutions oriented approach.
- Smart, analytical and numbers driven.
- Experience leading digital and e-commerce teams.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling me now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
[email protected] / 0203 869 2062
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox