2 months ago
Senior E-commerce Manager (Italy)
Globally renowned tech company! – Milan (relocation offered)
We have a fantastic opening for an experienced Senior E-commerce Manager to join a famous international tech company. They are known for their iconic and pioneering designs and are in the process of an exciting e-commerce transformation. They have earmarked £300 million to drive this over the next 3 years.
The Senior E-commerce Manager will direct the digital and direct marketing strategy for Italy and lead a team of 3 to ensure that digital sales become the leading revenue source for the region. This role is based in Milan. Professional proficiency in both English and Italian is required.
- Full accountability for online revenue and associated tools and instruments
- Create and direct the digital & direct strategy
- Responsibility for all financial goals and objectives
- Lead the digital planning for new product launches
- Manage a team of 3
- Collaborate with global teams and build a road map to future proof their e-commerce strategy
- Proven e-commerce success ideally from a pure play organisation or where digital is the key revenue strand.
- Experience leading and growing online revenues and disrupting the status quo.
- Strong with hands on application and delivery.
- A proactive and solutions oriented approach.
- Smart, analytical and numbers driven.
- Experience leading digital and e-commerce teams.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling me now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
[email protected] / 0203 869 2062
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.