12 months ago
I am currently looking for a Senior Ecommerce Manager to join a huge international agency based in central London. They are passionate about hiring the best talent in the market to drive and deliver winning results to their globally recognised clients. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to work with a large ecommerce player and to join one of the largest global media agencies doing award-winning work.
- You will be a key member of the Global Ecommerce Strategy and shopper team across all ecommerce current and potential new clients.
- You will be responsible for developing the commercial and ecommerce offering for all clients across the group.
- You will look to improve the conversion and digital experience of their client’s brands on partner direct selling, retailer websites, and enhance their search ability and drive through to conversion.
- Flexibility to roll out the Ecommerce Amazon and retailer approach to other growth ecommerce markets.
- You will report into the Head of Ecommerce.
- Plan, carry out “the voice of the customer”, pitch and develop.
- Develop the Amazon and retail.com channels.
- Demonstrate thought leadership with clients by developing and presenting client industry / market research findings.
- Manage the activation and planning of all display, paid, performance, organic, content, CRO, insights, data, shopper merchandise and media.
- Able to develop a vision and then execute on it, measuring success.
- You will have a strong ecommerce strategy background
- 4+ years experience in ecommerce at either a digital agency or client-side.
- Experience managing search projecs to enhance ecommerce performance.
- Strong presentation Skills.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Marketing
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Laura Mann.