$70,000 - $80,000
17 days ago
Our client is a leading advertising platform and they are growing so they require a passionate Senior Graphic Designer to help lead design for their US operations.
Based in New York, this position offers a unique opportunity to work with some of the largest and most recognisable brands in the US. They are a fast paced, high growth, venture backed startup with various offices worldwide.
- Conceptualise, design, and create custom visuals for their partners content based on visual brand guidelines
- Creating mock-ups for branded content proposals, and creating the look and feel of all story visuals
- Develop and design marketing/sales decks and visual materials
- Push the clients identity forward through visuals and maintain design standards
- Design and create visuals to drive engagement for social and other requirements
- 5+ years experience in a design role in an agency, publisher or inhouse.
- Experience working with branded content is preferred.
- Expert in motion graphics, able to showcase creativity whilst under pressure.
- Experience working with a variety of brands across different industries (media, entertainment, beauty, technology, consumer goods etc.).
- Extensive knowledge of layout, colour palette and typography, along with the latest design trends and tools.
- Ability to work well with other members of branded content and sales teams. Receptive to feedback.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Must be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop.
This company offer amazing benefits, medical, holidays, parties, flexible working hours, happy hour free food and drinks and loads more whilst working with a super fun team.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Global Senior Business Manager
+44 203 869 2030 / +44 7889 801 367
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Darren Rapp. https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenrapp/
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox