City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A global Data, Technology and Analytics client with offices all around the world are looking for a senior manager for EMEA analytics to join their London centralised technology hub, currently 40 strong in a wider business of 500. You'll join a large team of analytics and data science professionals with a broad mix of various types of analytics experience. Your role is to manage best-in-class analytics and technology solutions and work specifically on product development for their mobile app.
- To drive innovation across the EMEA region
- Establish best practices in data, technology and analytics
- Provide data services, technology consultancy and marketing sciences
- Provide hands-on leadership and support for new business opportunities
- To work broadly on data science, attribution and audience and customer behavioural analytics.
- To work on proof of concepts for the existing client base and wider internal/external teams
- Degree in Maths, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics or similar discipline
- Predictive modelling
- Clustering, segmentation, data mining and any other exposure to advanced statistical or analytics techniques
- SQL, Python or R experience
- Tableau or similar data visualisation tools advantageous
- Attribution modelling advantageous
- Ability to pick up new tools
- Enthusiastic to embrace new technologies and the ability to overcome the challenges
- Collaborative nature
- Ability to scope out requirements and facts from other teams
- Ability to effectively communicate statistical / analytical concepts to non-technical audiences.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2048 /
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here: Sphere, Meet The Consultants
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.