3 days ago
The client is a leading ad tech business carving out a niche market within the ad tech industry. Their tech allows publishers to build, run and operate their own video private exchange across a range of channels including display & mobile. They work across more than 150 countries working with Tier 1 publishers. They are looking for a Senior Manager of DSP Partnerships, this role will involve building & growing relationships with clients!
- Lead Demand Partner Activities in EMEA: build & execute a demand strategy and deliver against revenue targets
- Lead strategy of the account and ensure that internal support teams are delivering a high level of service to meet goals and KPIs
- Collaborate with publisher sales, client service/operations, and other stakeholders to communicate buyer needs
- Develop long lasting business relationships with DSPs and relevant buyers
- Drive long-term partnership, build and maintain relationships cross-functionally; collaborate with sales teams and senior executives internally to ensure client success
- 3+ years of Account Management or Sales experience in programmatic advertising with video specific experience preferred
- Direct experience with trading desks, ad networks or DSPs
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Digital Media Operations
0203 7649590 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Rankin.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox