£70,000 - £80,000
3 months ago
Are you a product focussed Senior Manager - UX / UI Design, looking for a role in which you can take a lead role in the development of world-leading, mobile and web products, within the highly competitive financial technology sector?
My client is a global leader in online trading and is currently undergoing a rapid period of growth due to the success of its several award-winning brands.
We are looking for a passionate and creative UX/UI designer to help create and lead a team of product designers to deliver market leading trading applications across mobile and web. This role requires hands-on design skills and is responsible to develop and optimize onboarding and trading journeys across all touch points for all brands globally.
- Champion a mobile focused approach and design thinking culture
- Managing and developing a team of Midweight and Junior Designers across multiple offices
- Facilitate the creation of a product vision by researching, prototyping and user-testing E2E experiences – Liaising with the propositions teams, product and CX journey managers.
- Mapping journeys and finding friction points across onboarding and trading journeys for our Mobile and Web platform, working very closely with CX journey managers and stakeholders in Product, Support, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Creating innovative designs for components across all our touchpoints – including, Websites, application forms, client funding portals and of our Mobile and Web platforms.
- Providing design specifications, using Zeplin and use other relevant tools such as Jira
- Measuring the results of your team with support from our data team, looking for improvements and making a tangible impact to business growth
- Taking part in relevant team planning and stand up meetings
- Experience running a team of UX/UI Designers with a focus on Mobile first delivery
- Proven ability to lead End-to-end Product Design, taking a project from inception to completion.
- Previous design experience of trading and financial products is a plus but not essential
- Self-starter who loves to collaborate with designers, product managers, other teams across the business and using data to gather insights that inform design decisions
- Comfortable working with InVision and Zeplin and other standard UX software
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to other teams
- A portfolio of your work with examples of interaction and visual design - we are looking for the portfolio to reflect a wide range of skills (workshops/design thinking, wireframes, prototypes, visual design, research and testing)
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Extremely detail oriented
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Senior Manager - Marketing & Analytics
0203 763 2020 | 07715 603 320
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here