3 months ago
My client are a market lead online data consultancy that provides a analytics and market overview. Looking at single customer view, email marketing, strategic insights, campaign reporting, segmentation and data modelling. Helping clients understand their consumers and audiences through data and insights. They are now looking for a senior analyst to come on board and help with advanced analytical projects whilst showing strategic leadership towards the role.
- Lead analytical and data modelling projects; segmentations, SCV, regression, predictive analytics.
- Deliver ad hoc analysis for client projects and ability to assign work and deliver insights.
- Take client lead, present all findings at client meetings and ability to problem solve.
- Build predictive and statistical models looking at segmentations, cluster analysis, regression analysis and CHAID.
- Hands on analytics with SQL and statistical analysis tools; SAS, SPSS Modeller, R, Python.
- Ability to deliver insights from data modelling to understand online consumers and build a single customer view.
- 3-5 years experience in marketing analytics, preferably from an online retailer
- BSc Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or another numerical degree
- Hands on experience with SQL
- Experience with statistical packages; SPSS Modeller, SAS, R Studio, Python or similar.
- Experience building a single customer view database
- Experience building statistical/predictive models to forecast consumer journeys
- Ideally line management is required, but not necessary.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us NOW!
Consultant – Insights & Analytics
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Alex Howman