16 days ago
Sphere Digital are working with one the largest Online Gaming & Sports Groups, and they are looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst to join their Marketing Intelligence Team.
You will support the marketing teams by proving them with innovative insights on all campaign performance and give actional suggestions to improvement and development. This is a hands-on technical role and will require successful applicants to have strong experience with statistical packages such as R or SAS, web and data analytics tools.
- Analysing performance of marketing campaigns and provide actional insights to wider marketing intelligence team.
- Learn and perform advanced analyses using data collected from Adservers, Adobe Analytics and CRM data to identify KPI’s and drivers of customer behaviour.
- Analysing, structuring, transforming and visualising Big Data.
- Min 3+ Years’ experience in an analytic role
- At least 1+ years’ experience working with Adobe Analytics
- Strong experience in using R, SAS, python or similar tools
- Experience in statistical analysis & modelling, linear regression & marketing mix modelling
- Strong understating of digital marketing and ability to give strategic insights from data.
What’s in it for you?
- Very competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in Global organisation & get exposure to the latest technical tools
- Amazing state of the art offices 2 min walk from station!
- Tier1 benefits package including 8% pension, private healthcare, life insurance, free eye care, vouchers, subsidised gym member and subsidised lunches in in-house café!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Mary Dunlop – [email protected]
0203 869 2046
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox