about 1 month ago
An industry leading ad-tech business who enable international ecommerce companies to drive performance in product advertising and paid search. Truly innovative and already generating revenue in the billions of £s, this is a great opportunity for someone with huge drive, ambition and a passion for retail. This is an autonomous environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from one of four global offices.
You will be the go-to Paid Search expert internally and externally and the face of the business when engaging with your designated retail client. Set, define and execute on agreed marketing strategies whilst ensuring the constant evolution of this incredible tech.
- Take responsibility for your projects and hitting targets
- Responsible for the set-up and continuous profitability optimization of PPC campaigns, using various bid management strategies
- Team management, customer coordination and managing customer expectations
- Draw upon previous experience to continuously improve existing processes and take responsibility for the professional development of your colleagues
- Several years in online marketing and extensive knowledge of Google AdWords
- Experience with managing large search budgets
- Experience with PLA / Google Shopping
- Superb Excel skills and analytical ability
- Passion for innovative technologies
- Enjoy direct contact with customers/clients
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox