6 months ago
As a Senior Optimisation Manager, you will be working for a leading Media Agency that manages the media planning and buying for the world’s largest advertisers. My client are the leading global media investment management operation in the world and serve as the parent company to leading media agencies.
My client are based in Central London with offices throughout the US, Africa, Asia and the Middle East, along with Europe. My client effectively utilises consumer insight and analysis to better target potential customers. They offer clients the chance to serve advertisements across media owners programmatically, as well as across display, video, mobile and tablet.
My client has launched a new team within the last couple of years that aims to offer advertisers the next level of programmatic advertising and audience segmentation targeting. They utilise leading Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) and third party ad servers to deliver the highest Return on Investment (ROI) on media campaigns. This new team is looking to hire an experienced Senior Optimisation Manager with experience working within a media owner, publisher, network, media agency, agency trading desk or ad technology business.
This is a very exciting position for a senior operations manager to work within a leading global media investment management operation. The client require an experienced programmatic campaign manager who will be responsible for:
- Working with stakeholders in the business, as well as external suppliers and technology providers to ensure an optimal level of systems support
- Working closely with a number of media agencies and advertisers direct
- Ensuring the production of accurate, usable and timely campaign reporting
- Directly managing Executives & Optimisation Managers
- Using data and insights to drive yield optimisation and maximise revenue and margin
- Supporting the targeting of data driven campaigns, deals and segments for clients
- Managing and enhancing the price strategy to ensure a consistent and justifiable price
- An ability to effectively optimise programmatic campaigns using advertising technology, predominately DSPs such as Appnexus, Turn & Google DBM, along with a knowledge of ad serving, DMPs, device IDs and cookies, attributions modelling
- Knowledge of media trading across display, video & mobile
- Experience managing direct reports and training new starters
- Extremely numerate, with exceptional excel capabilities and preferably proficient in VBA and SQL
- Detail orientated and rigorous ensuring work processed is processed efficiently.
- Comfortable with client facing interactions with both media agencies and brands direct
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Manager; Digital Media Operations UK
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for William Slack.