New York City
$65,000-$85,000 + performance-based bonus!
3 months ago
I am working with an exciting Marketing Agency who have only just entered the market and are taking it over! They have a HUGE investment and within 2 years of opening their doors they already have opened 4 offices in New York, Washington, London and Singapore. They grew this with the founder’s connections and now have $20 million worth of campaigns to work on a global scale. The role is perfect for you if you are looking for more responsibility, more exposure and more money! Based in attractive We Work spaces they want to find ambitious people to join and help them grow the Paid Media side of the business.
- You will be operational in Paid Social or Paid Search or both! They have a variety of clients and would be open to some with either campaign background.
- This is also a strategic role they need you to identify growth opportunities, monitor performance and ensure efficiency
- Focus on client’s experience - Communication with clients on a day to week
- Work together with internal team members on improving the overall way of working, structure and scalability of projects and working processes
- Work closely with you Senior Manager to achieve client’s goals
- 1-3 years’ experience in Paid Media (Social or Search) with larger budgets and within the US Market
- High affinity for numbers and very good analytical skills, paired with the ability to find creative solutions, as well as a high level of initiative and reliability
- Ambitious and innovative mindset
- Strong knowledge of Paid Media bidding tools and Excel for analytical purposes
- Fluent English (reading and Writing)
- Able to work in the USA without a VISA
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
[email protected] 0203 869 2033
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox