City of London, London
£35000 - £37000 per annum
24 days ago
Senior Paid Social Specialist - Independent Agency - up to £37,000
- Launched in September 2005 - now over 200 strong they are the largest independent media agency in the UK with a string of awards.
- Awarded a position in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work for for the last 7 years.
- They work closely with valued clients across a diverse range of sectors.
- Looking for an ambitious paid social specialist with a minimum of 3 years experience managing paid social campaigns, preferably agency side.
- The successful candidate will join their growing team in a client facing role that is responsible for the planning, activation, optimisation and reporting on various social media platforms.
- You will be leading key accounts within the paid social team, responsible for delivering on and exceeding expectations.
- Working with internal teams to ensure paid social campaigns complement wider marketing efforts and achieve overall business goals.
- Creative Thinker - innovative and can create solutions for clients.
- Communicative - strong communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to present well both internally and externally to clients.
- Enthusiastic - a champion of paid social within the wider agency and across your core clients.
- Analytical - ability to turn large data-sets into meaningful action.
- Practical - ability to use a range of media technology (Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Power Editor including Bulk Upload, Facebook Custom Audiences)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox