10 months ago
This is an exciting, new opportunity for a leading Digital Sports outfit pioneering the way in which you watch your favourite events across the globe. Whether it’s the World Cup, Winter Olympics or Six Nations that will have you glued to your screens throughout 2018, revolutionising the way fans consume premium live sport.
- To create and build out the subscription engine for the business
- Create and execute best in class approaches for digital marketing
- Provide subject matter expertise and leadership through deep analysis of media and solutioning
- Working with existing and new markets and assessing the programmatic landscape, developing private marketplace deals
- Own media strategies, work collaboratively with media agencies
- Impactful innovation, breaking boundaries and wowing consumers with revolutionary campaigns
- Managing a Performance Media executive.
- At least five years experience in performance media
- Highly numerate with understanding of media and business critical numbers
- Experience managing large, multi-channel budgets
- Creative and strategic thinker with flair for customer engagement
- Deep knowledge of SEM, Display, Affiliates
- Ability to manage projects across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working in an international environment and running multi-market campaigns
- Rounded knowledge of marketing channels and media platforms
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]