2 months ago
This agency sits within an award-winning network agency group, and its London office led to the growth of over 80 offices worldwide. This agency prides itself on being forward-thinking, planning led, and solutions based, which has led them to become the industry lead in content-led communication solutions.
It has won several awards for being a great company to work for, and they pride themselves on being great people. This role sits on the specialist digital team to deliver excellence in the planning and delivery of digital media.
This agency is looking for someone with an in-depth knowledge of digital media, particularly on display, who is keen to improve planning and investment on the digital team and drive innovative campaigns. They are looking for someone pro-active, who has a good attention to detail, and the ability to plan and oversee campaigns from brief to PCA.
- They are looking for a senior digital planner/buyer. This person will need a strong knowledge of display as a channel, both planning and buying impactful digital campaigns through direct and programmatic buys.
- You will be required to plan digital media campaigns and manage client budgets through effective buys.
- You will work collaboratively across all agency departments to deliver creative and data driven planning solutions.
- Maintain strategic integrity from the planning stage through to implementation and delivery.
- Ensure swift delivery of plans and campaigns through working collaboratively with other departments in the agency and effective time management.
- Some responsibility for the work and development of the account executive on the team.
- You will have at least 2 years’ media agency experience, primarily focused on programmatic planning and/or trading.
- You will have a knowledge of how to use prisma/mediaocean or a similar finance tool.
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, complimented with strong attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills.
- You will be a true team player who enjoys working collaboratively to achieve the best outcomes for the agency and the client.
- You will have a passion for technology and how it drives the digital media world.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9754/[email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox