£30,000 - £40,000
6 months ago
Sphere are thrilled to be working with one of the most forward-thinking companies in eCommerce and retail. The brand has carved out a niche which has propelled them forward in a time of otherwise uncertainty in the retail space. With soaring profits and new vacancies every week, we’re now looking for a Senior Planning Analyst to work in the wider BI, Analytics & Data Science team.
- To be integral in supporting the teams involved in short term projects and planning of operations
- Long term capacity planning via operational analysis and outbound delivery strategy
- To work on larger scale business projects to continue to help shape the direction of the company strategy, via analytics
- To act as an internal business consultant to the rest of the wider business re all things analytics and analytics planning
- To liaise with key stakeholders and with the operational planning teams to identify areas of improvement and efficiency
- To analyse large data sets and make strategic decisions based on in-depth findings
- Design and develop new tools
- Degree in a numeric discipline is ideal
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role is useful but not essential
- Fast paced thinker with a can-do attitude
- Confident with SQL
- Passionate about data analysis
- Passionate about detail and solving problems – inquisitive nature
- Ready to take on any challenge – supervised or unsupervised
- Enthusiastic to work for one of the best brands in eCommerce and retail!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2048 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here: Sphere, Meet The Consultants