City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Additional Benefits
10 days ago
Senior Product Manager - AdTech - £60,000 - £80,000
Sphere Digital are proud to be in partnership with one of the worlds leading innovators in digital advertising & media in the recruitment of a Senior Product Manager, In a newly created role you will work with a senior management team across product, analytics, marketing and operations to develop compelling product stories which drive the business forward.
- The assessment and prioritisation of projects to determine the focus
- Identify and prioritise new product features to enhance my clients offering
- Define and execute product vision and strategy for current and new product
- Research market trends, new technologies and competitor offerings to keep up to date with the industry and inform the product road map
- Design and scope new products to align with the strategy of the business
- Support and input into the global product strategy
- Review, assessment and enhancement of current product suite to ensure that they are fit for their purpose
- Create competitor insights content and educate the internal teams so that they are aware of other comparable product in the market
- Work with product marketing on product positioning so that there is consistent messaging delivered
- Work with third party suppliers to coordinate and manage ongoing service agreements
- Manage RFPs for new systems and services related to product development
- Lead testing programmes for new products and features
- Keep business stakeholders informed on product road map and development
- Support business investment decision with insight and business case development
- Inform product pricing decisions to ensure profitability
- Minimum of 3-5 years product management or development
- Proven record of delivering to key business objectives
- Media industry experience, preferably within an agency, ad tech company or media owner
- Knowledge of media trading, ideally video and TV
- Project management (agile, waterfall, etc)
- Knowledge of and experience with Digital advertising technology
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox