9 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Product Manager to join one of the World’s largest travel brands. You will be working on their B2B products so B2B experience is key. You will be required to set the strategic direction and partner closely with technology to build B2B solutions for their products. You will be working with an amazing team to improve the affiliate travel business and traveller experience across the globe.
- You will work across the product, development and marketing teams, to design, build and release new and existing products.
- You will bring innovation, a strategic perspective, a passionate voice and an ability to prioritize and execute on a fast-moving set of product priorities.
- This is a senior individual contributor role leading a cross-functional team in technology, analytics, data science and revenue optimisation.
- This role has the opportunity to grow into a director-level product leader position.
- You will lead the product strategy for analytics, data science and revenue optimisation products through a deep understanding of their customer needs in the America’s EMEA, LATAM and APAC.
- Establish product vision, develop the roadmap, product scenarios, user stories and backlog for your products.
- Successfully launch new products to market.
- Oversee the planning, development and launch throughout the full product life cycle.
- Enthusiasm and strong leadership skills with the ability to influence across the organisation.
- Articulate a vision and improvise and communicate ideas / positions on an ad hoc basis.
- Deep experience of the b2b industry, travel would be a plus.
- 5-8 years’ experience as a product manager.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here