3 days ago
Senior Product Manager
Global consumer security app – Paris
Sphere are working with an innovative cloud-based security company who have just raised a substantial amount of series D funding. They are operating in over 180 countries and have over 11 million users globally. It’s a fantastic time to join the company and the Senior Product Manager will play an important role in the future direction of the business.
Based in the Paris office, the Senior Product Manager will lead an agile cross-functional team to accelerate the growth of engaged users. They will drive the creation of roadmaps and KPIs and collaborate with multiple internal teams to translate user needs into product specifications.
This is a highly influential role which would suit someone with prior product management experience in a consumer app business.
- Contribute to the product strategy
- Lead a cross functional team to create and execute product tests designed to accelerate the growth of engaged users
- Drive the creation of roadmaps and metrics for success
- Collaborate with internal teams, including product marketing, research and analytics
- Understand user needs and translate these into detailed roadmaps and specifications
- Provide regular updates to internal stakeholders and executives
- Think of innovative solutions and raise the standard for product testing
- Train and mentor junior product managers
- Make recommendations for improvements to processes
- 5+ years’ product management experience, working on consumer apps
- Experience in agile development and end-to-end project management
- Experience in OKR-driven strategy and product-driven data analysis
- Knowledge of app platform guidelines
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage a cross-functional team
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and curiosity to try new methods
- Experience working on initiatives to grow user numbers would be advantageous
- Fluency in English is essential
You can apply for this role now by sending your CV to [email protected] or calling 0203 869 2062. Don’t forget to register as a candidate too!
[email protected] / +44 203 869 2062
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox