3 months ago
Sphere Digital are excited to be working with an innovative and award-winning Global Media Agency. They are looking to expand their innovative Research and Insights department and are looking for a Senior Research Manager to join the Team!
You will be responsible for translating briefs into insight proposals and delivering actionable outputs using a variety of data sources, using both qual and quant methodologies. You will be working across a wide range of clients and types of projects and will always be on the lookout for new innovations and approaches to test, enrich our work and showcase our thought leadership.
- Support the Head of Research and other Research Directors in driving bespoke insight & research projects.
- Proficient in a range of Qualitative & Quantitative Research methodologies.
- Co-create research proposal offering solutions to the clients/team’s needs.
- End to End research Project Management. (Brief, agency management, proposal, presentation).
- Min 4/5 years’ experience in a Research or Insight role.
- Excellent understanding of a range of Quant/Qual research methodologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Previous people management experience advantageous but no required.
- Confident working in a client facing capacity
- Central London Location
- Clear training and progression structure.
- Tier 1 benefits package
- Competitive Salary
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Mary Dunlop – [email protected]
Insights & Analytics Consultant
0203 869 2046
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox