3 months ago
- A global tech-oriented brand publisher that connects brands and people.
- Brand publishing defined as the production, management, distribution, and optimisation of marketing and sales content at scale has become essential to the future growth of every business, and critical to the success of every CMO.
- They are the tech & the talk who operates at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise.
- Their dedicated team of editors, journalists, SEO & SEM experts, videographers, and photographers are with you every step of the way to ensure that your brand connects to the right audience and creates a memorable experience.
- This includes the creation of original and inspiring content that is relevant, innovative, and easily searchable.
- Based in London, Paris, Sao Paulo, and New York, Jakarta and Singapore, their global and results-oriented team will help you to foster growth and thrive in the digital landscape through sharp content, editorial planning, innovative social media posts, beautiful photos, and interesting videos through strategic SEO and SEM plans.
- Support the Head of SEO and SEO Manager to implement SEO content strategy across key client accounts
- Run weekly technical crawls of client sites, and work with SEO Manager and dev team to prioritise fixes based on SEO impact. Review technical elements including: meta data, internal links, sitemaps, redirection chains, canonical tags, hreflang tags, etc.
- Work closely with website editors to maintain good SEO practices across new and existing content
- Drive on-page optimisation to increase organic performance, including A-B testing
- Ongoing campaign reporting to assess performance and identify opportunities
- Keyword research and refresh
- Keeping in touch with latest industry trends, algorithm updates, etc.
- 2 years’ experience within the SEO industry
- Native or bilingual proficiency in Spanish is essential
- Experience within a similar role in an agency environment highly desirable
- Preferably educated to degree-level
- Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates
- Good knowledge of SEO tools such as: SEMRush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Keyword Planner; Screamingfrog, Botify or similar crawling platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- A good working knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Passion for SEO and data analysis a must
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 728 2977 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile Here