23 days ago
- A well-established award winning and proudly independent agency, with a team of around 90 paid search, outreach, creative and analytics experts.
- They work collaboratively to drive high performance campaigns for some of the best known and ‘soon to be famous’ brands and organisations.
- It’s a friendly, collaborative and hardworking atmosphere in their new offices in East London.
- Highly ambitious and have enjoyed strong and profitable growth and now we are looking to further build upon this solid foundation.
- There is a genuine feeling of momentum, we are passionately focused on responding to the changing business opportunity and delivering excellence in client servicing, which will in turn provide endless opportunities for your career development.
- To maximize the performance of each client’s SEO campaigns through monitoring and optimizing organic channels and helping to alleviate other team member workload.
- As a Senior SEO Executive, you need to function well as part of the team but also have the ability to work independently whilst communicating effectively and being open to guidance and advice from more experienced colleagues.
- Manage the day-to-day workload of your accounts
- Support the SEO Account Manager by carrying-out keyword research, on-page optimisation, technical audits, competitor analysis, reporting and link building activities
- Oversee SEO campaigns to ensure they are delivered to a high standard
- Oversee the performance of all SEO campaigns and ensure that key insights are incorporated into future activity
- Monitor industry trends and updates and report back on insights to their Account Manager and the wider team
- Comfortable with SEO tools & software such as GA, WMT, Semrush, Ahrefs, etc.
- Organised and efficient; able to prioritise and complete all tasks
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyse large data sets into meaningful action
- Ability to learn new technology platforms and feel comfortable using these to implement campaigns
- 1.5 years working with clients in a dedicated SEO role
- Understanding of the latest trends & technology
- Some level of client communication
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 728 2977 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/stephanie-levinson
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox