about 1 month ago
An exciting ecommerce platform based in the heart of London are looking for a Senior SEO Manager to join their growing marketing team. This is a business with an excellent international presence, operating across Europe, US, South America and Africa and as such promote a vibrant multicultural atmosphere.
They boast an employee empowering structure, quick progression and regularly pay-reviews in additional to a great social environment complete with ping-pong tables, company lunches and early finishes!
This is the perfect opportunity for an SEO professional looking for a progressive move into a challenging, management position. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for all SEO strategy including line-management of a small team and the opportunity to grow the channel.
- Accelerate the organic search growth
- Identify growth opportunities for company content
- Work closely with Product and Technical teams to formulate global SEO strategy
- Be the go-to expert for technical SEO questions across the organisation
- Manage a team to deliver on the agreed strategy
- Take ownership of external SEO agency relationship to ensure they deliver the maximum return on investment
- 5+ years experience in SEO
- Experience creating and delivering on SEO strategy
- Strong project manager skills
- Experience analysing large data-sets generated from a range of sources including web analytics, site crawls, large third-party databases
- Familiar with web-crawling platforms
- Proficient with SEO tools
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox