17 days ago
A well known luxury retail ecommerce brand; consisting of more than 100 people split across 10 teams, they look after both digital and brand marketing.
They're a team of experts across Performance Marketing, SEO, CRM, Analytics and Data Science Advertising Sales, Editorial, Online Communications, PR & Brand Events and Creative. Working across all of the global markets, they make sure the company remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from their competitors and making sure they're always one step ahead of the curve.
You will be responsible for working on complete international organic search strategies for multiple countries.
You will have a proven ability to work on large scale SEO campaigns, preferably at an international level, must a creative thinker and have excellent knowledge of wider SEO techniques including tech, on-site and outreach.
They are looking for someone who can truly inspire their team through strong leadership qualities.
- You come from an SEO background from either in-house or agency side
- You have the ability to construct and manage employees workloads to deliver targets
- Advanced understanding of Google’s algorithm
- You have proven track record of link building/outreach for organic search
- Advanced understanding of all major social networks
- Good local search engine knowledge in key markets; EU, US, AU, JP, RU and CN
- Google Analytics – intermediate level
- Excellent understanding of BrightEdge, Search Metrics, SEMRush, Majestic and Moz
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones – Contract Marketing Consultant
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox