£50,000 - £60,000
8 months ago
Are you an ambitious SEO specialist with the drive and adaptability to build SEO presence from the ground up?
My client are an established education platform planning to grow their digital presence following a period of significant funding. This funding is due to their acquisition by one of the Uk’s most successful tech entrepreneurs. They are looking for SEO expert to transform their flagship website and help them rank number one in the industry.
- Experience in being able to conduct a comprehensive website SEO audit, and recommend appropriate changes
- Use Google analytics, Google Search Console and third-party tools to monitor and identify issues and opportunities
- Experience working with on-page optimisation and off-page optimisation
- Ensure everyone in the business who has website input is aware of SEO requirements
- Conduct competitor analysis and Identify “gap” opportunities
- Work with designers, developers and UX to ensure content meets both customer and SEO needs
- Conduct keyword research to ensure our website covers all relevant subject matter
- Establish and manage any processes for encouraging backlinks (we will never pay for backlinks)
- Provide guidance on best titles, headings, sub-headings and meta data
- Advise on appropriate website structure
- Continually keep up to date with Google algorithm changes and industry latest practices
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most highly rated education/technology platforms in the UK. If you are looking for a dynamic, established company with a culture of creativity then do not hesitate to apply.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
02037642966/ [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here