£35,000 - £45,000
18 days ago
An exciting performance marketing start-up is looking for an experienced SEO Specialist to drive traffic and growth strategy to the next level.
This is an innovative business who believe in creating a better online gaming experience, empowering consumers to make informed decisions on the best places to spend their money. Located in Shoreditch, you will join a growing team of talented marketers and technologists to make an immediate impact on the direction of the business.
- Drive SEO growth within the organisation by implementing a smart, modern and cutting-edge organic search strategy
- Content – work within the existing Content & SEO team to expand and enhance portfolio websites for users & search engines
- Technical – optimise for accessibility, internal linking, structured data, site speed & other technical considerations. Feed requirements into product development processes to ensure features and functionality meet SEO needs
- Off-site – develop and implement effective and innovative off-site SEO plans, with a focus on sustainability, impact and relevance
- Competitor research – tap into the vast quantities of competitor data available to find ideas, inspiration and opportunities for SEO expansion
- Reporting – Create and present reports on tasks, performance and progress internally
- 3 years’ experience in hands-on technical SEO roles
- Vast knowledge of SEO tools
- Experience in highly competitive, fast-moving sectors
- Broad interest in digital marketing and growth
- Inquisitive and curious – a fast learner and self-starter
- Analytical and very detail oriented
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox