£75000 - £90000 per annum + bonus
about 1 month ago
Senior / Lead Analyst - FAANG - London - £75,000 - £90,000
Sphere are proud to be working with one of the world's most powerful and influential ecom and tech businesses. You'll be joining a world-famous business who are responsible for world-changing services across a range of web-based tech services. We are looking for a well-established, Senior or Lead Analyst to join the advertising and campaign arm of their business and eventually move in to the manager role.
- Will move in to the team manager position as quickly as possible
- Manage advertising campaigns and analytics in order to exceed goals and platform high standard.
- Focus on improvements to analytics campaigns that are not meeting expectations so you can provide recommendations to teams who run the campaigns and their execution.
- Identify opportunities for driving performance for advertisers
- Drive innovation and exploration of solutions to maximise opportunities for revenue growth
- Campaign performance analysis using a range of tools and techniques
- Identify best practice for media products to drive successful campaigns
- Work collaboratively with customer facing teams to influence strategies and behaviour
- Analyse trends to create actionable insight for advertisers
- Efficiently use the vast data assets to discover new insight for existing and potential advertising customers.
- Play a key role in all analytical solutions. Help to scope and add valuable insight and data analytics from start to finish
- Present analytical results and analysis interpretation to your peers when needed
- Be prepared to think of creative ways of working with your analysis; try new things, adopt a variety of different methods in order to enhance your own development
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Experience with digital advertising platforms, campaign execution / optimisation strategy would be ideal but not essential
- Demonstrable experience SQL / R / Python in a commercial setting
- Strong PM and organisational skills
- Tableau or similar data visualisation tools
- Online ad technologies with hands-on experience in executing programmatic digital media campaigns is ideal but not essential
- Passionate about detail and solving problems - inquisitive nature
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2048 /
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here: Sphere, Meet The Consultants
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox