City of London, London
£25000 - £28000 per annum
2 months ago
This is a full service digital agency at the forefront of digital advertising, covering search,social, programmatic, native, display, SMS and email ad buying. They are It's an exciting opportunity for someone very commercially minded who's looking to one day grow a division themselves one day and achieve some fast progression. They also offer a very lucrative package with multiple bonuses that work out to 20-25%!
Located in USA, Europe and Asia their team members have managed over 1 billion dollars of ad spend across global brand and performance campaigns in all verticals.
- Build and manage relationships with client team and agency partners (creative agency, analytics partner, marketing partners etc.)
- Provide insights, recommendations and subject matter expertise to clients based on best practices and campaign goals
- Guide media and creative strategy, planning and implementation of campaigns to deliver against Key Performance Indicators
- Build media plans and forecasting model
- Exceptional team-player
- 1- 3 years' experience in a Digital Advertising role at an agency, major paid media advertiser or technology company
- Strong background with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Expertise in social advertising platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc.)
- Expert in paid cocial analysis and optimization best practices for performance marketing camapigns
- Attention to detail
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.