£38,000 - £50,000
17 days ago
An opportunity to partner with some of the world’s best-known brands.
This company are pioneers in customer engagement, and as such, work with more than 100 airlines globally and numerous hotel groups.
We’re looking for a Senior UI/UX designer (80% UI). As the Senior UI designer, you will be leading projects with the support of a brilliant creative team made up of graphic, digital and creative designers. Setting the expertise to the wider digital team.
The day-to-day will be designing and building/developing responsive, white label websites for our existing core products and reskinning these for clients. You will be working across E-Commerce platforms, so an Interest In this changing landscape Is a huge plus.
The ideal candidate will be great at directing junior members of the team, and confident working closely with the front and backend developers to bring ideas to life.
- As the Senior UI/UX designer, you will lead the concept creation of products, both existing products and new proposals
- Create wireframes, prototypes, widgets and identities in line with product and content requirements
- Understand key features and benefits of new product and propositions and work closely with product owners to translates this into visual representation across new and existing websites
- Mentor junior members of the team
- You have 5 + years’ experience working as a UI designer, ideally with a working knowledge of best UX practices
- Confident in front end skills in HTML5, CSS / Responsive Frameworks (Zurb Foundation or Bootstrap)
- In-depth understanding of Sketch, Invision, Zapier, Adobe Creative Cloud Tools and services including Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator Creative Cloud
- Experience of creating concept designs / wireframes / prototype mock up and user journeys
- A comprehensive portfolio, showing the full product life cycle
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2982 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox