£60,000-£70,000 + Bonus
12 months ago
Our client is a very successful tech company with millions of users around the world.
They are growing rapidly and are looking to continue their success by continually investing in new technology and the wealth of experience they currently have available.
The personal reward you will feel from being deeply involved in helping some of the world’s most fascinating users will be life changing.
We are looking for thinkers, who can clearly talk through their decisions and validations and work well with Product owners. You will want to be part of an innovative design culture and have passion to work on all aspects of the User-centered design process. This includes thorough research using a variety of methods including field observations, weekly usability testing sessions with users, and A/B testing experiments. They need your help to scale and improve their practices even further.
This is genuinely a hybrid UI/UX role. It would be a perfect role for someone with a UI background who has begun to move into UX and wants to consolidate and broaden their skillset.
- Lead all design work on a major product.
- Work in an agile team with product owners, developers, and BAs to design, deliver to production, and optimise products that meet the needs of the users.
- Support the design team in developing a new design system by creating shared UI patterns that work across all our products
- Carry out user research and develop a deep understanding of user needs.
- Validate all design work through ongoing interviews and usability tests.
- Use the full range of design methods, scamping, wireframing, running workshops, sharing user insights with wider stakeholders, collaborating with other designers to deliver the best possible experiences for our users.
- Mentor and coach other designers.
- Previous design experience with significant working experience in a wide range of UI and UX design.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating experience of creating products and services that meet user needs.
- Some experience of user research or usability testing.
- The capability to rationalise your design solutions for product owners, developers, and other designers
- Knowledge of Sketch, InVision, Principle, or similar prototyping tools.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV and Portfolio or by calling us now!
Global Senior Business Manager
+44 203 869 2030 / +44 7889 801 367
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here