£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Lead Digital UX/UI Designer
London Zone 1
Lead Digital UX/UI Designer
As a Lead Digital Designer, you will report into and work directly with the CEO of this phenomenal Ecommerce business who are undergoing a huge programme of digital transformation.
You will be responsible for all design pertaining to this brand's online presence across web, mobile, social and will therefore work very closely with the established and hugely talented content, marketing creative and technology teams.
The business as a brand has been in existence and a market leader for a number of years and has just raised funding to ensure it becomes the world's largest marketplace for fashion. You will be responsible for ensuring world class creative for web that is responsive cross platform, and across multiple channels and touchpoints.
To excel in this role, you will have previous experience working for an Ecommerce business, on a website(s) that is highly transactional and hit by millions of customers weekly. You will in return shape the digital creative department and take on as the year progresses the responsibility of growing, scaling and managing a team. Management training will be provided.
You will be super comfortable working in a dynamic and incredibly fast-paced environment. You will be a brilliant communicator and calm under pressure.
More than anything your UI/UX experience across creating epic digital experiences will be brilliant, and you will be passionate about all things creative, the customer journey and the Ecommerce industry in general.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Strong UI/UX Digital design skills - proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, HTM
- Create all visual assets for this business' digital channels
- Lead on the creative assets which will enable the development of their website content and performance
- Make the customer journey on their website exceptional
- Work across their website as well as their mobile apps, marketing email campaigns and social media platforms
- Work closely with the content team to drive brand engagement
- Work collaboratively with the technology and marketing teams
- Have input in videos creation where necessary
- Be forthcoming in your creative ideas - putting forward suggestions for improvements to the CEO, and internal senior stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills:
- At least 5 years' digital design experience across UI/UX
- Strong UI/UX digital design skills - fully and exceptionally versed using Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, HTML
- Good coding knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Your portfolio will showcase really high quality digital design examples, to include wireframes, websites, mobile apps and will truly showcase your ability as a digital designer
- Experience with design for Ecommerce specifically - you must be able to demonstrate this experience in your portfolio
- Experience should be across desktop, mobile, and tablet
- The ability to work independently at times, but also alongside team members as and when projects go through stages
- Ideally experience having managed a small team, or certainly the desire to do so
- Keeps a natural organised file structure and make sure all work is accessible to the team
- Ideally a keen interest in the fashion / lifestyle industry
- A brilliant communicator with an eye for detail
- A person with a positive attitude
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 //
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox