£60,000-£70,000 + Bonus
9 days ago
Our client is a very successful tech company with millions of users around the world.
They are growing rapidly and are looking to continue their success by continually investing in new technology and the wealth of experience they currently have available.
The personal reward you will feel from being deeply involved in helping some of the world’s most fascinating users will be life changing.
We are looking for thinkers, who can clearly talk through their decisions and validations and work well with Product owners. You will want to be part of an innovative design culture and have passion to work on all aspects of the User-centered design process. This includes thorough research using a variety of methods including field observations, weekly usability testing sessions with users, and A/B testing experiments. They need your help to scale and improve their practices even further.
The work will be a mix of user interviews and testing, concept design and detailed UX and interaction design. Through research you will fully understand how the user works and design products to meet their needs.
- Own all design work on one of the major products areas.
- Work in an agile team with a product owner, BA, and developers to design, deliver to production and optimise products that meet the needs of the community.
- Ensure that the products you design meet user needs, are aligned with wider product and business goals, and are in line with front-end and back-end technologies.
- Champion users throughout the design process.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs and workflows of users through interviews and other research methods. Build empathy for users across the organisation.
- Use the full range of design methods to deliver the best possible experiences for our users.
- Scamping, creating experience maps, wireframing, prototyping, running workshops, sharing user insights with wider stakeholders, and collaborating with other designers.
- Mentor and coach other designers as needed.
- Strong UX and UI Design experience and broad design skillset covering user research, user experience and user interface design
- A strong portfolio demonstrating experience of creating products for user needs and product requirements.
- Hands-on experience in a wide range of research methods including interviews and surveys and experience of usability testing.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV and Portfolio or by calling us now!
Global Senior Business Manager
+44 203 869 2030 / +44 7889 801 367
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Darren Rapp. https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenrapp/
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox