£45,000 - £60,000
9 days ago
This is a brand-new opportunity with a leading fintech start-up. A company at the forefront of creativity and innovation.
The founder has been backed by some of the world’s most iconic businesses; with a back story that has resonated with these businesses.
This is the creative team’s first video producer/editor. The successful videographer will have the autonomy to create beautiful and engaging video content that connects the brand’s human approach with commercial rigor.
The successful candidate must have proven experience of producing meaningful videos and be confident editing to the highest standards.
- As the Senior Video Producer and Editor, you are confident bringing ideas to life, from initial ideas through to execution
- You can develop treatments, work to production schedules and budgets and consistently deliver to the client
- Organise logistics of shoots (selecting location, models, etc.)
- Leading a creative vision that attracts and excites its customers
- As the Senior Video Producer and Editor, you fully understand the brand and can communicate the company vision when liaising with internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Proven experience of creating video content
- Confident with treatment development and scriptwriting/storyboarding
- Experience working Canon C100 and 4K camera
- Strong creative vision and an instinctive sense of how to best communicate the brand
- Experience creating video for social media and/or strong familiarity with social video
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 764 2982 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/amy-wright
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox