4 months ago
They can be referred to quite simply as one of the world’s leading global media agencies with offices spanning over 70 countries. They are a Sunday Times top 100 Companies to work for and have won the IPA Platinum award for outstanding learning and development. Every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan with almost 100 training initiative available. They are also the only media agency to obtain the Gold Accreditation award for the last 3 years for the support they provide for parents and families. This is the perfect opportunity to join a leading global agency which offers amazing support as well as outstanding opportunities!
To lead and develop a cutting-edge Performance Content department within either the UK or EMEA areas of the business. You will be responsible for both developing a best-in-class future-facing proposition whilst ensuring your team exceed client objectives and expectations.
As one of our Account Directors on either the UK or EMEA side of the business, you will be a confident leader and talent nurturer, responsible for managing a number of specialist account teams in the fast-paced area of digital content and SEO. You will be responsible for leading all aspects of our offering, living and breathing our Performance Content proposition, shaping it further and ensuring it is effectively delivered upon.
- Final responsibility for your account teams and the work they produce, including strategic direction, content strategy, technical delivery, client services, and the achieving of KPI’s.
- Nurturing of talent within the department, devising training schedules, away days, induction processes and recommending industry certification that will both help develop and motivate your team.
- Ensuring the effectively operations of your teams and the overall department. Having a clear view on resource levels, under and over-burn, finances, budget management and billing.
- Industry expert with a broad knowledge of the digital content space including SEO best practice, user journeys, creative ideation, content strategy, new platforms, content management systems and more.
- Leading the new business process when required, including organising responses to RFPs, contributing within chemistry meetings and pitches, coordinating with senior management, stakeholders, studio and procurement.
- Broad understanding of the media planning and buying industry and where content fits as a part of this process
- Managing the recruitment process for new team members including work experience, grad-scheme, contract and permanent positions, as well as management of our PSL and collaboration with our talent team.
- Actively pursuing opportunities within the industry to build the Performics brand by speaking at conferences, creating resources and contributing to industry publications.
- Ensuring your team and the department are delivering award-winning work
- Managing key senior client relationships
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2994 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Charlotte Humphries.